Who can/can't apply
WHO CAN APPLY?
- We consider applications from community and charitable organisations who are TECT Consumers.
- What is a TECT Consumer? TECT Consumer Organisations must have a TrustPower account in the name of the organisation and be situated basically in the Tauranga City or Western Bay of Plenty district. TrustPower accounts in individual names are not acceptable.
- We provide grants and donations to non-profit bodies such as: Schools & Childcares, Youth, Churches, Marae, Sports & Recreation, Clubs & Community Groups, Arts & Cultural, Health & Social Services.
- Your organisation must have a valid constitution and a set of rules and be able to provide credible financial statements.
WHO CAN'T APPLY?
- Generally we don't fund organisations which are not situated in TECT’s District (Tauranga City or Western Bay of Plenty)
- Third party organisations
- Commercial entities
- Organisations and groups operating for private profit
- TECT will not consider applications if your organisation has been approved a TECT grant/donation in the within the last 12 months